I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.


Winston Churchill


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update from Dennis Wright, Biotech, Biochemical Expert

Scientific research is my life’s work.  Although I've many successes and achieved about 25 issued biotech patents, this project is the highlight of my professional career.  Each of my patents is like a child to me but this one appears more important than all:
 This new compound, or new chemical entity (NCE) has more potential applications, (antineoplastic, antiviral, antibiotic) and worldwide life-saving implications  than all of my previous inventions.
This week’s  lab work emphasized microtitre plate cell viability assay optimization with dose response curves.  All of the lab work at TJU has continued to yield outstanding results.
Back to the lab tomorrow.  We are  continuing pre-clinical testing  and endeavor to enter toxicology testing in anticipation of FDA Investigational New Drug (IND) filing.

Regards,
Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment